Saturday, April 14, 2012

L: is for Lazy Days

I love the spectacular weather we've been having.  I also love relaxing in my living room on my chaise lounge.  To get the best of both worlds, I moved brought the living room (or at lease my chaise) outdoors and I am not ashamed of the tackiness!  Mainly, because the neighbors couldn't see over my porch ledge to be any the wiser.  Secondly, because it makes a damn fine afternoon nap space...until approximately 4:30pm when the sun just brutally beats down on my porch at just the wrong angle.  But before 4:30 it's AMAZING!




One day, I will be a thousandaire who can afford legit classy furniture on my porch.  Until then, I shall merely compensate with this.  Don't hate.

10 comments:

  1. I really need something great for the patio but am waiting until I can afford something I really want!
    Rhia from Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (around #777 on the A to Z list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all home decor on hold until I stop renting. I keep telling myself this is temporary, but we're going on three years here. I may as well suck it up and get something that actually belongs out there! Thanks for visiting me!

      Delete
  2. I love lazy days, visiting from A to Z and seeing as you were the last to sign up I just had to visit you, thanks for soem great exercise ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've been a bit of a tardy one since the beginning (woopsie!). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Lovely place to relax and lounge, its a pity we couldn't be having the lovely weather you have got at the moment, it is cold and raining hard here in the UK, blessings, Amanda

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be down to switch for a day! We've got the sunshine and warmth, but the dry weather has also sparked wildfires nearby, leaving us occasional in a giant cloud of smoke. Showers would be great!

      Delete
  4. This looks like something I would do! Hooray for you! Found your blog via the A-to-Z Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, ain't no shame in my game! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete